Yes, today is the 31 January. Which means that tomorrow is February. The month seems to have flown by ever since I signed myself up for FEB FAST!
You think after last year, I would have learnt my lesson. But no, here I am again, with the whole month of February ahead, looming in front of me. SOBER. Bye, Bye my friend Beer.
I’m going to swap this:
But being completely alcohol-less for the whole of February isn’t going to be so bad if we organise a few substitution activities to distract us from our complete soberness. So after a lot of thinking, I’ve put together a shortlist of super fun things to do in February that doesn’t include any kind of alcohol:
- Retire from Playing Beer Pong and get out to play some tennis – new tennis racquets purchased
- Substitute a Pub Crawl for some actual walking – especially in the countryside
- Swap After-Dinner Drinks for Brunch every weekend – hmm.
- Give up rounds of shots for rounds on the Cycle Track with my new lovely borrowed bicycle
- Do less creative cocktail making and more creative wall designing – watch this space for some pics
So, it’s all going to be pretty easy I’m sure. Unless, there is any kind of big Celebration. And Champagne. That doesn’t count does it?
Happy February Everyone!
P.S. Joy do you want to join me?
P.P.S. And if you would like to support Team Bye, Bye My Friend Beer send us supportive tweets on JoyandEva and check out our sponsorship page – yes, Sam, Joel and I are a little tipsy in this pic – pre Feb-Fast I promise! Hang on, is that Joy in the background?!