January 12, 2013 in Things We Love
Hello January ! Although I’ve been having a case of the january blues… there are lots of things I’ve loved about it so far:
- Joining up to my new spin class (check out the post here).
- January sales. I’ve loved this waaaay too much – sorry budget. (Thanks Net-a-porter and Zara!)
- My new diary – isn’t it lush!?? I’m getting super organised now.
- A trip to the theatre - a comedy is always the best way to go in January!
- Reading this awesome blog – Bea always puts a smile on my face in the mornings!
- Downloading my photos from my trip to Thailand – makes me feel all warm and happy inside, especially when it’s so wintery outside.
- Catching up with friends after the Christmas break (especially when you get to meet them at places like this)!
- And, only the best documentary TV series ever – if you haven’t been watching Africa with David Attenborough you are missing out (unless you’re in another country and well, I can’t help you there!).
Giraffe’s are so awesome!
What a great start to the new year!