I’ve been feeling a little bit blurgh recently and hadn’t been able to figure out why. And then it dawned on me, I’ve not taken the time to write a things I love post for a very long time, and to be honest, I hadn’t really taken any time out to think about all the fantastic things that have been happening recently. I think we can really underestimate the positive effect that consciously thinking about the things that make us happy and should be thankful for, can have on us.
I challenge you to sit down and have a think about them! Do it!
So here goes, here are the things I’ve loved recently:
- Tracking down some Cro-doughs in London at Rinkoffs bakery in Whitechapel. Out of this world!
- On the theme of eating, Breaking Bad themed burgers courtesy of Lucky Chip @ Sebright Arms. As awesome as it sounds!
- Stumbling across a field of wild-flowers in a London park… (see cover pic too!).
- A trip to the countryside to visit old friends – just picking up from where we left off, exploring their new surroundings, and chatting and laughing late into the night. And then waking up to a view like this.
- A girls night out with cocktails and Peruvian food.
- I know, I know, it’s all over Instagram … but I do love this time of year in London. I just can’t get over the colour of these leaves…
- And finally – the arrival of our good friends baby girl. She is just the most beautiful baby – and with such amazing parents! I can’t wait to see her grow.
- Oh yeah… and it’s only 2 weeks until we leave the chilly / snowy / rainy UK shores to spend Christmas down-under with family and friends and of course until I see Eva!!!! woooo!